» Knife Atlatl
by Genklen March 14th 2017, 1:30 pm

» Machine gun knife sheath
by Genklen February 4th 2017, 8:01 pm

» Paper truncheon
by Genklen December 6th 2016, 4:00 pm

» Morningstar against clown
by Genklen December 6th 2016, 3:33 pm

» Nailing playing card, and blindfolder throwing knife.
by Genklen April 6th 2016, 5:01 pm

» Nailed (thrown)milk carton to the "wall"
by Genklen March 11th 2016, 8:03 pm

» Rubber Knuckle-Duster
by Genklen March 5th 2016, 5:22 pm

» Neck knife throwing
by Genklen February 13th 2016, 6:20 pm

» Can the pliers be used as a knuckle duster?
by Genklen January 29th 2016, 6:12 pm

» Offical Swedish army slingshot
by Genklen December 23rd 2015, 12:54 pm

» My Collapsible Staff
by serafim December 7th 2015, 4:31 pm

» Knife throwing with leg
by Genklen November 16th 2015, 8:24 pm

» Belt buckle weapon
by Genklen September 22nd 2015, 3:42 pm

» Toyota car jack; weapon?
by Genklen July 10th 2015, 6:43 pm

» JIPPO-Catapult
by Genklen May 14th 2015, 5:15 pm

» Age and Location
by KVLT April 20th 2015, 4:10 am

» Medieval Soldier's armarments
by Wolfie January 21st 2015, 10:54 pm

» Machinegun War Hammer
by ChaosDragon August 24th 2014, 6:55 pm

» Can 8 euros be used as a weapon?
by Genklen July 13th 2014, 7:24 pm

» Diagram of Atemi
by Alvendam May 7th 2014, 10:07 am

» Knife Throwing Championships 2013!!
by SINZA March 6th 2014, 9:22 am

» Hello all.
by AkuroAdenn February 28th 2014, 4:47 pm

» Hi everyone.
by ChaosDragon February 22nd 2014, 8:28 pm

» Maori Taiaha
by Chasing-Butterflies December 31st 2013, 9:24 pm

» Hey all!
by mozza December 18th 2013, 8:37 am

» Bonechakus + Other BONE WEAPONRY
by mozza December 18th 2013, 8:01 am

» Alice Cooper & Throwing Knives
by DogMachine December 17th 2013, 12:50 am

» Hello All!
by LightShroudShadow November 10th 2013, 9:30 pm

» Intro and Sneek Peek at new build
by DogMachine October 31st 2013, 6:30 am

» Practicalities of the AC Hidden Blade
by ChaosDragon October 22nd 2013, 4:24 am

» Paintboy360olie's hidden blade
by tokeupblowup October 3rd 2013, 10:30 am

» APOLOGY
by ChaosDragon September 21st 2013, 6:17 am

» Quick Introduction
by Abberance August 29th 2013, 9:39 pm

» Slinging "bola" chains
by Genklen June 3rd 2013, 4:45 pm

» The Assassin Extension Knife
by Mark Adams May 26th 2013, 6:37 am

» Forum Noobie
by jerryk25 April 30th 2013, 1:46 pm

» 9" nails as ammo: New slingshot pumpgun!
by shayl33ninjapro189 April 18th 2013, 7:12 am

» At last. A pumpgun slingshot tutorial.
by JohnSully April 4th 2013, 4:20 am

» My Handcarved, Butterfly Warclubs {plural}
by Chasing-Butterflies March 28th 2013, 2:35 am

» Shooting Chainsaws with the slingshot
by Genklen February 19th 2013, 1:23 pm

» Hello I Joined the Forum Today Jan. 11, 2013
by john6553 February 1st 2013, 10:53 pm

» I'm new :o shocker!
by NoaIsumi January 16th 2013, 1:46 am

» Greetings!
by NegativePower December 31st 2012, 10:57 pm

» 2012 Knife-Throwing Competition
by Genklen December 29th 2012, 6:02 pm

» How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps
by Wolfie December 27th 2012, 2:32 am

» My Taiaha in progress
by RedneckNinja December 13th 2012, 10:04 pm

» Greetings
by Chasing-Butterflies December 13th 2012, 12:47 pm

» - Deleted -
by Guest November 19th 2012, 1:36 am

Share | 

Age and location

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SINZA
WEAPONEER
WEAPONEER

Number of posts : 3416

PostSubject: Age and location   February 8th 2008, 4:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Guys...all the new members have to state age and location.

I would prefer that all members go into their profile and add their location and age.

At some point I will be going in and asking each of you to do so in a personal message.

So please, do this one on your own. If you don't at some point I will make you.

The location is more of a want to know kind of thing.

The age I'm finding I would really like to know because with some of out members being teenages we get some post that ask questons that ....show their age. I have nothing against teenages being here, but I would like to know if I'm talking to a 40 yr old or a 14 yr old.
I will ask all of you to be careful, but if I know you are 14 I will have a little more patience and will explain things a little more.

Right now this is a firm request, but is is kinda manditory. If you don't add the info I will at some point ask you in a PM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sinzaknives.com

AuthorMessage
Phyreblade
Balrog In Charge
Balrog In Charge

Number of posts : 3558

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   August 19th 2008, 8:53 pm

Hey Juan, Welcome aboard!
PhyreBlade
Back to top Go down
http://thedarkblade.com
billsykes
Bill Sykes.....He'll shove that Shillelagh up ya shithole

Number of posts : 2066

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   August 20th 2008, 9:32 am

Welcome aboard cheers Very Happy cheers

BillSykes AK-47
Back to top Go down
Dan the Wolfman
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   August 12th 2009, 1:47 am

Hi, my name is Daniel Bertolino, age 15, resident of Pine Hill, New Jersey, United States of America. Am not immature, and the best part of forums, you can blow off steam before you post, no immediate response needed unless otherwise requested, with time to check spelling and such, as to make sure of a complete post with little incoherent psychobabble.

I have a spring-assisted knife, two cheap display katana, a hunting knife, just for show, two daggers, a airsoft gun(needs new magazine), a pellet gun(broken), a 2007 limited edition knife set, and that's about it. Me and my dad are going to be working on a display case soon, I opted for one I can't get into myself, or him for that matter, atleast not without having to break it open, much like emergency case, and I hope to put the fact my mom's a stained glass artist to good use, get her to teach me, and build a fancy stained glass cover for the case. I have an overreactive imagination at times(I swear I see faces on this one tree, different ALL the time) and have currently, more design then I care for, due to expenses and such, as well as lack of tool access, as well as lack of proper safety equipment. Also, I lurked for QUITE some time, so I'm no stranger to the ideas here. Also Sinza, will you PLEASE put up an exotic vehicle thread, 'cause I have SO many ideas for vehicles, it's not even funny.

I have many philosophies, such as the idea that brushing your teeth with your left hand(as opposed to the normal right handed brush) does not mean your doing something wrong, just different. As well, I believe safety before actual use is top priority where it can be applied. Made a gun? Now build a vice and and tie rope around the trigger, go a ways back, and THEN test fire, you risk the gun instead of your hand, because until regenerating limb medications(hopefully not produced by the pharmacutical company) is produced, you can build a new gun, NOT a new hand, because face it, if you the choice between prosthtic versus real, real always wins, except a single eye that has a built in camera, now that's just *censored* cool! And lastly, what you do to YOUR body in terms of drug use is your matter, so long your not going out on a mass murder spree because of it, likewise, what you do in your home, is your business, so long it does not risk other's lives without their consent, or safety precautions took beforehand to reduce said risk.

I also go more by my experiences and logic than by norm standards, and so, I tend to self-teach myself almost everything. Like jet aircrafts(specifically the engine ATM 'cause without an engine, even if the elevators work, doesn't matter if the turbine won't start, or there's a leak in the fuel injector.)So, I think more in terms of "how hard will it be" instead of "is it possible" because it's more a matter of how hard you have to work rather than whether or not it's possible, 'cause we thought artificial gravity was a hoax 'til now, but NASA is pulling no punches here:P

Oh, and don't ask me about the government, I'm not one for corrupt leaders, no matter how nice they appeared. "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

Thought I'd go all out and save this thread one less topic.
Sorry!Razz
Back to top Go down
Phyreblade
Balrog In Charge
Balrog In Charge

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   August 12th 2009, 2:39 am

Hey Wolfman Dan, Welcome to the Forums! And I agree. Brushing your teeth with your left hand does not make you wrong. just different. Or maybe a southpaw. Very Happy

I look forward to seeing some of your designs! Very Happy

PhyreBlade
Back to top Go down
teenageninja:P
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   August 12th 2009, 1:45 pm

done a few posts since joinin but here we go lol

Name:Daniel/Danny
From Middlesborough in the great country of the UK Rolling Eyes
always had an interest in blades but hard to get hold of cause of the country
and i practice parkour n bout to strt aikido:D
oh and im 15:P
Back to top Go down
Phyreblade
Balrog In Charge
Balrog In Charge

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   August 12th 2009, 5:36 pm

Well, I've welcomed you before, but since you've formally introduced yourself, I'll welcome you again!

Welcome aboard Danny! Very Happy
PhyreBlade
Back to top Go down
BerserkTactics
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   December 15th 2009, 3:02 am

Well, my name is Justin and I'm from Northern California, I am 20 years old, a brown belt in Shorin-Ryu Reihokan style Karate and big on weapon engineering. I've just recently taken an interest in constructing xiphoids and I've come here to get some feedback on my designs and share some ideas on other people's work. Based on what I've seen so far this forum will be perfect for what I'm into constructing. Thanks in advance to all the admins (and users) keeping this place running, I think I could get some real work done using some ideas people share with me here. =)
Back to top Go down
Creal
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   December 16th 2009, 3:45 am

*grins* Hey everyone. I'm Morgan (but I'm called Creal just as often, lol), I'm 23 for about one more week and I live in a town about half an hour south of Temple, TX, USA. I've always had an interest in combat and weapons. Started doing martial arts (kempo karate at first) when I was about 8 as a way of getting some discipline and focus and was basically hooked from that point on. *chuckles, shaking his head* Since then, I kind of went from one type of combat to another trying to find what I prefered before coming upon hombu aikido at the age of 16. Fell in love with it and still practice it to this day, though I no longer have a dojo to practice in.

I have a passion for working with my hands and like making things, though I haven't yet made any weapons. Mostly jewelry, though I've made a fair number of various practice weapons for my students and friends. Since Assassins Creed 2 hit the market, I've been toying with the idea of attempting to make a Hidden Blade of my own. (perhaps a bit.... overreaching, but hey, dream big, right?) When I got stumped on how to get a decent, discrete trigger for the blade, I got on google and found this forum. *grins broadly* Along with a bunch of people as into strange weaponry and interesting pyrotechnics as I am!
Back to top Go down
Toph90
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   December 16th 2009, 3:05 pm

Hi i thought since im new couldn't hurt to know a little bit about me

Name: Chris
I have been creating and designing weapons and props for a couple years now, recently got very interested in the idea of building a hidden blade from assassins creed or something to that effect. So yeah thats it for me want to know anymore just ask : ) Oh and thanks for this site really good information on everything i need at the moment.
Back to top Go down
billsykes

Number of posts : 2066

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   December 16th 2009, 3:37 pm

Welcome Aboard All cheers Very Happy cheers

Bill Sykes
Back to top Go down
Phyreblade
Balrog In Charge
Balrog In Charge

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   December 19th 2009, 2:59 pm

Well welcome aboard Danny!
PhyreBlade
Back to top Go down
Rowanwood
Xiphoid Fanatic
Xiphoid Fanatic

Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   December 19th 2009, 4:14 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Rowan and I am from Barrie, Ontario. I am 15 years old, 16 in april. I make and collect sharp things in general.
Back to top Go down
Ezio Auditore da Firenze
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   December 20th 2009, 3:40 pm

Hello, Am 21 and currently reside at the western coast of Norway.
I love weaponry, mechanics, contraptions, metallurgy, traps, puzzles(puzzlebox f.ex)
but it's all theoretical atm"/
I was playing Assassins creed 2 on my xbox the other day and i loved it so much that it simply reawakened my interest in so many levels.

I was thinking of creating my own forge next year =)
Back to top Go down
RexRapter
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   January 21st 2010, 4:38 am

well my name is Robert Trnka and im a 20 year old army brat. Dad just retired but i still feel the need to move around. I live in Virginia and currently studying Network Engineering.
Back to top Go down
tbickle
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   March 24th 2010, 12:39 am

I am 34 years old and live in southern NJ, United States. I have an aptitude for projectile weapons, but have always admired the blade. Thank you for welcoming me to your forum, I will post when I have something to say, and look forward to learning a lot. If you haven't guessed already, my favorite movie is Taxi Driver. Thanks again for creating a place for like minded individuals to share ideas.
Back to top Go down
vati
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   March 24th 2010, 10:54 am

Greetings to you all! I'm Peter, 26 year old tattooist from Finland and I've been fascinated about knifes, swords and blades in total, since I can remember. I have quite a collection at home and I've made few of my own but never anything elaborate. Especially the wristblades/xiphoids have interested me, since I saw that butler in Hudson Hawk. One day, I would love to make my own. Cool ...or if I'm not handy enough, buy one. Laughing

ps. I apologizes if my grammar sucks. I always flunked it in highschool. study
Back to top Go down
Fistofbacon
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   March 30th 2010, 1:31 am

Hello, age 18, Hartford Connecticut. I'm a fairly mature, patient guy (though I'm rather slow at times) so I don't think you'll have any issues with me, nor I with you.

Not interested in building any projects, but I've become fascinated with bladed weapons and have decided to start a collection. So far, a balisong, two tear drop throwers (with wrist strap), and a swiss army knife (it costed a dollar and is pretty flimsy) are all I have.
Back to top Go down
cangun13
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 4

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   April 3rd 2010, 1:00 pm

Hey everyone Name's Goon (nickname). im 18 almost 19 and a freshman in College. Im in Catonsville Maryland which is pretty much baltimore. i came across this site during a latenight google run to find hidden blade blueprints that were easy. i guess i hit the jackpot :)

i plan on just trying some noob designs and maybe making some of my own in the future. my greatest challenge is going to be that i dont exactly know how to work with metal and stuff
Back to top Go down
SN1P3RxA55A551N
Xiphoid Fanatic
Xiphoid Fanatic

Number of posts : 131

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   April 3rd 2010, 5:53 pm

Hello all. I'm Thomas, I'm 15 but I promise I'm not immature.;P
I've made several attempts at the AC hidden blade and other such ideas but they all failed rather miserably. I'm here mostly to learn and hopefully get the needed instruction and information to make bladed weaponry of all types. Other than that I collect knives and guns. Real firearms mind you. Not those fake piece o' crap replicas that some peoples collect. So yeah.....

Last edited by SN1P3RxA55A551N on May 19th 2010, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I just realized I put 14 instead of 15 for me age!)
Back to top Go down
YAOTL
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   April 9th 2010, 2:12 am

my name is john but i am known as yaotl. i am 30yrs old and am a structral concrete builder. i live in san diego califronia i am intrested in all things that were use as weapons. i have studied fighting art such as muay thai, wresteling, boxing, and karate. i am glad there are people of the same intrest on the net.im hear to learn all i can and to teach all i can i built weapons of all material. never a projectile but have gave it some thought i studied military weaponry and and ordinace. i have tried to join the military but do to being extremally tattooed i was not given the opportunity to serve the military. so lets do this boys and girl sword
Back to top Go down
SINZA
WEAPONEER
WEAPONEER

Number of posts : 3416

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   April 9th 2010, 9:17 am

Hey all!!!

I just wanted to say that we do read these introductions. Sometimes I get too busy to welcome everyone personally, but I wanted you guys to know that we're all glad you made it here.

If you're new at designing and building no problem....just keep reading.
If you know what you're doing ....what are you reading this for?!?!? Get to building!!

And make sure to post lots of pics of anything you make....picture whores are we!!

Glad you're here....now get busy and show us all something cool!
Sinza SINZA
Back to top Go down
http://www.sinzaknives.com
Mr. que
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: first time here   April 9th 2010, 10:49 am

Hello guys and and ladies I have been on a lot of maker sites a this by far is the best one, my making has slowed for lack of time but you guys make me want to pick up the dremel and not go to class or work thank you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   June 8th 2010, 5:40 pm

Hi
My name is Daniel, and I live in Paris
I'm 30 years of age, and I hope to have a great time here
(unfortunatly, I can't see anything because I don't have "special access")
Back to top Go down
Phyreblade
Balrog In Charge
Balrog In Charge

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   June 9th 2010, 2:24 am

Hey Mr. Que, CF, welcome to the forums!! Hang around a bit, and most importantly, read as much as you can, post constructively, and soon you'll be into the fun parts of the forum and building stuff in no time!
PhyreBlade
Back to top Go down
tuananhnguyen0402
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   June 10th 2010, 12:37 am

hi,as you can see,my username is tuananhnguyen0402
i'm from Vietnam, i'm a fan of Assassin's Creed, and also interested in Weapons design,oh and i'm 14 too,so if there's anything that i did wrong then please help me so i can be apart of the forums,making things better
Back to top Go down
kamuich4n
Weapons Master
Weapons Master

Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   June 13th 2010, 12:41 pm

Hello to everybody here. cheers

I'm 22y.o., and I live in Poland.

I've just started to get into all the weaponry building stuff, so I'm at the stage of reading a lot, because I don't like to start working on something without learning about it first. I hope to find here a lot of useful information.

P.S. Please don't mind if I happen to use not very suitable English. ^_^'
Back to top Go down
Ninj32
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 6

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   June 21st 2010, 11:58 pm

My age is 19, and I live in Cove City NC,
I like to collect odd weapons that I see and try to improve them in some way that makes it work more efficiently.
Back to top Go down
prime
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   June 22nd 2010, 3:12 am

G'day! Lats here from melbourne australia soon to be Jasper TX USA
Always built weapons and armour since I was a kid my big brother gineded and welded me a botched
Norman war helm! Ever since then I started with wooden things then found my tools and moved up to metal working
And such. Always been a collecter of knives and sharp sticks but now its time I moved up into mechanics because we all know nothings cooler than a knife or blade that
Goes swish!

I'm 23 and soon to be a dad for the first time so I'm trying to learn and build as much as I possibly can till september when I move out to the states
To marry my girl and such so cut a lad some slack!

Stoked to be here!
Cheers
Back to top Go down
Wyllt
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   June 24th 2010, 5:46 am

My username is Wyllt, obviously. Razz

I'm sixteen years of age and am an amateur weapons collector. I've been wanting to start a few projects that I've been thinking of lately, but we'll see. :)
Back to top Go down
Rodney
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   June 24th 2010, 7:34 am

Hi, my nickname is Rodney but it isn't my real name. I'm from Poland. My age is 16. I joined because I want to learn from your projects and do my own hidden blade.
Back to top Go down
nelspot007
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   June 27th 2010, 12:57 am

37 from ontario canada
Back to top Go down
KuroiShinigami9
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

Number of posts : 40

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   June 27th 2010, 2:14 pm

19, from the East coast of the US of A. Don't give me safety or law advice, I already know it.

In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti
Back to top Go down
redraw
Xiphoid Fanatic
Xiphoid Fanatic

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   June 27th 2010, 3:37 pm

Name: Eddie\Edmund
Republic of Ireland.
Back to top Go down
avikam
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   June 27th 2010, 6:47 pm

well my name is avikam im 16 years old from israel
i have joined to get inspaird for hidden blade (like a lot of the people here)
right now i have 1 bluprint (self made Cool Cool )

umm b.t.w
if anybody can tell me more about locking mechanism it will be realy helping me

b.t.w v2
if my English not perfect it cuz its not my homeLanguage
Back to top Go down
the_admonitor1
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   July 6th 2010, 4:21 pm

20 bucharest
Back to top Go down
Acidgrey
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   July 8th 2010, 3:27 pm

32 Indiana
Back to top Go down
deimonk
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   July 9th 2010, 10:42 pm

good read and ok
Back to top Go down
deimonk
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   July 9th 2010, 10:43 pm

Douglas same Dk
25 years
São José dos Campos/São Paulo/Brasil(brazil)
Back to top Go down
Lemmingski
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   July 11th 2010, 11:05 pm

Sydney, Australia.
30 years old at time of signing up.
Not out to violate any laws, just fascinated by the engineering/ingenuity of it all.
Back to top Go down
skylarlee2
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   July 13th 2010, 10:44 am

my name is Victor and i'm 39 years old. I live in central Florida i collect balisongs and just started collecting otf
Back to top Go down
Valt
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   July 17th 2010, 11:28 am

Alex
21 years old
Sochi, Russian Federation
Back to top Go down
TweakTheNameless
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   July 22nd 2010, 4:02 pm

North Ogden, Utah
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/tweakthenameless
Corkn
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   July 30th 2010, 7:30 pm

about 22, currently residing in Germany
Back to top Go down
tmccarty26
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Age and location   August 4th 2010, 4:42 pm

Hello everyone, my name is Thom, I am 26 years old, and I live in Grove, Oklahoma. I have spent 4 years as a welder (2 years on pipeline, 2 years in boiler repair.) I spent the last four years as an armed security guard. I love weapons and metalworking needless to say. I am now a stay at home dad while I prepare to return to school and I came across this sight and I think I am ready to give my new hobby a go. It looks to me like there are some real pro's here and I look forward to sharing projects.

sword

Oh and as a side note, I am also interested in leather working to eventually make my own gauntlets and vanguards. So any advice is greatly appreciated.

bow
Back to top Go down
kniferdude
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   August 8th 2010, 4:10 am

Hello everyone. Im Ray. I followed Sinza's old website for a long time, seeing what new designs he created plus seeing what new creations were being posted. Just found this site tonight while at another forum site. So glad to have found it. Im a disabled vet now. Spent much of my early life around my families furniture manufacturing plant which influenced me greatly in mechanical engineering even though I have a BSBA. Collected knives beginning with my 1st knife, a 25 cent gumball machine folder. Still have it too. About 5yrs ago, I began buying automatics from Dalton, Microtech and Hubertus. They really peaked my interests but haven't had the nerve to do a takedown on one yet and void out the warranty. I look forward to great reads and sharing of information and making new friends, here at Sinzas auto knife forum. Thanks for this invitation. Kniferdude
Back to top Go down
realtoft123
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   August 10th 2010, 3:19 am

I'm realtoft123 i live in wisconsin not much else to say.
Back to top Go down
Phinehas
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   September 2nd 2010, 3:40 pm

I am from Jacksonville, FL but just recently moved up to West Virginia - I'm about an hour and a half west of Pittsburgh. I'm 42 and a lifetime tinkerer.
Back to top Go down
Amnael
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   September 3rd 2010, 10:49 pm

Name: Jesse
Ever since I was a kid I had an interest in bladed weapons,I want to be able to create a blade by my own hands and this seems like the perfect website to learn the trade.
Back to top Go down
dwilliams
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   September 5th 2010, 11:44 pm

Hi, im 20 and live in chicago
Back to top Go down
sadistic-otaku
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   September 6th 2010, 8:30 am

Name: Michelle

Got into bladed weapons b/c of assassins creed :)
Back to top Go down
stigmat
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   September 6th 2010, 11:52 am

i am 18 years old...always had an interest in blades...i am from russia...
Back to top Go down
Altair..
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   September 23rd 2010, 12:10 pm

My name is Borja
from Madrid, Spain
Studying fine arts
Back to top Go down
TheMagician
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Age & Location   October 19th 2010, 3:15 am

16 and New Zealand ( I am from Germany but spending one year in New Zealand. )
Back to top Go down
cleage001
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   March 17th 2011, 6:47 pm

should have answered this topic when I registered...
I'm from Brazil, and U'm the youngest person here: age 13.
(Can someone set my birthday to 1997?)
edit:Before you ban me... IDK, just please don't ban me.

Last edited by cleage001 on March 17th 2011, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Begging for not getting banned)
Back to top Go down
//SIN.ZH
New Guy
New Guy

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   March 27th 2011, 8:36 pm

18, Tampa, Florida, USA.

Reporting in from the Sunshine State.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Age and location   

Back to top Go down

Age and location
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SINZA - Exotic Automatic -Exotic Weapon Design & Construction :: Exotic Automatic Weapon Design :: Welcome to the forum - Please read the rules first.-
Jump to: