SINZA - Exotic Automatic -Exotic Weapon Design & Construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SINZA - Exotic Automatic -Exotic Weapon Design & Construction

Discussion & Design of Mechanics for Automatic Bladed Weapons & Exotic Gear

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Age and Location
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby David8 June 10th 2018, 12:07 pm

» Don't try this at home!
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen April 15th 2018, 5:53 pm

» Power of sling
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen October 5th 2017, 6:35 pm

» Smash with a Phantom skull ring
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen April 29th 2017, 2:27 pm

» Knife Atlatl
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen March 14th 2017, 1:30 pm

» Machine gun knife sheath
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen February 4th 2017, 8:01 pm

» Paper truncheon
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen December 6th 2016, 4:00 pm

» Morningstar against clown
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen December 6th 2016, 3:33 pm

» Nailing playing card, and blindfolder throwing knife.
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen April 6th 2016, 5:01 pm

» Nailed (thrown)milk carton to the "wall"
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen March 11th 2016, 8:03 pm

» Rubber Knuckle-Duster
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen March 5th 2016, 5:22 pm

» Neck knife throwing
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen February 13th 2016, 6:20 pm

» Can the pliers be used as a knuckle duster?
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen January 29th 2016, 6:12 pm

» Offical Swedish army slingshot
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen December 23rd 2015, 12:54 pm

» My Collapsible Staff
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby serafim December 7th 2015, 4:31 pm

» Knife throwing with leg
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen November 16th 2015, 8:24 pm

» Belt buckle weapon
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen September 22nd 2015, 3:42 pm

» Toyota car jack; weapon?
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen July 10th 2015, 6:43 pm

» JIPPO-Catapult
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen May 14th 2015, 5:15 pm

» Medieval Soldier's armarments
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Wolfie January 21st 2015, 10:54 pm

» Machinegun War Hammer
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby ChaosDragon August 24th 2014, 6:55 pm

» Can 8 euros be used as a weapon?
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen July 13th 2014, 7:24 pm

» Diagram of Atemi
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Guest May 7th 2014, 10:07 am

» Knife Throwing Championships 2013!!
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby SINZA March 6th 2014, 9:22 am

» Hello all.
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby AkuroAdenn February 28th 2014, 4:47 pm

» Hi everyone.
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby ChaosDragon February 22nd 2014, 8:28 pm

» Maori Taiaha
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Chasing-Butterflies December 31st 2013, 9:24 pm

» Hey all!
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby mozza December 18th 2013, 8:37 am

» Bonechakus + Other BONE WEAPONRY
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby mozza December 18th 2013, 8:01 am

» Alice Cooper & Throwing Knives
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby DogMachine December 17th 2013, 12:50 am

» Hello All!
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby LightShroudShadow November 10th 2013, 9:30 pm

» Intro and Sneek Peek at new build
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby DogMachine October 31st 2013, 6:30 am

» Practicalities of the AC Hidden Blade
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby ChaosDragon October 22nd 2013, 4:24 am

» Paintboy360olie's hidden blade
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby tokeupblowup October 3rd 2013, 10:30 am

» APOLOGY
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby ChaosDragon September 21st 2013, 6:17 am

» Quick Introduction
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Abberance August 29th 2013, 9:39 pm

» Slinging "bola" chains
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen June 3rd 2013, 4:45 pm

» The Assassin Extension Knife
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Mark Adams May 26th 2013, 6:37 am

» Forum Noobie
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby jerryk25 April 30th 2013, 1:46 pm

» 9" nails as ammo: New slingshot pumpgun!
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby shayl33ninjapro189 April 18th 2013, 7:12 am

» At last. A pumpgun slingshot tutorial.
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby JohnSully April 4th 2013, 4:20 am

» My Handcarved, Butterfly Warclubs {plural}
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Chasing-Butterflies March 28th 2013, 2:35 am

» Shooting Chainsaws with the slingshot
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen February 19th 2013, 1:23 pm

» Hello I Joined the Forum Today Jan. 11, 2013
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby john6553 February 1st 2013, 10:53 pm

» I'm new :o shocker!
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby NoaIsumi January 16th 2013, 1:46 am

» Greetings!
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby NegativePower December 31st 2012, 10:57 pm

» 2012 Knife-Throwing Competition
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Genklen December 29th 2012, 6:02 pm

» How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Wolfie December 27th 2012, 2:32 am

» My Taiaha in progress
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby RedneckNinja December 13th 2012, 10:04 pm

» Greetings
fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeby Chasing-Butterflies December 13th 2012, 12:47 pm

fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum

Go down 
+4
billsykes
KnivesDunpiel
BlutGott
Fayel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fayel
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

Number of posts : 49

fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 4:20 pm

well nice to see a forum with some balls...... good to know that there are people preparing. i guess i should tell a lil about mine self.

my name is fayel verror.

i work as a soldier of the christian god. but other than that im a writer(but dont let that trick you into thinkin im weak0
a man is only as strong as his will to fight.

im lookin for great weapon ideas and so far this forum hasnt let me down.

so does anyone on here gunsmith?

well thats about all i can tell you about myself now...... and no im not a terrorist.
Back to top Go down
BlutGott
Bloodsucker!
Bloodsucker!
BlutGott

Number of posts : 719

PostSubject: Re: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 4:24 pm

servus
can i have your blood?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithforce.com
Fayel
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

PostSubject: baw!?   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 4:25 pm

and why would you want a thing like that?
Back to top Go down
BlutGott
Bloodsucker!
Bloodsucker!
BlutGott

Number of posts : 719

PostSubject: Re: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 4:26 pm

i drink it
Back to top Go down
http://www.sithforce.com
Fayel
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

PostSubject: Re: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 4:28 pm

lol i hear ya well i only give my blood to people who can take it. my blood is very rare bub.
Back to top Go down
KnivesDunpiel
BladeMonger
BladeMonger
KnivesDunpiel

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 4:29 pm

definitely a terrorist, you should see the sword he is having me design, way to much work for a broadsword

Last edited by on February 9th 2008, 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fayel
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

PostSubject: Re: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 4:32 pm

lol only a terrorist if you stand in my way ora..... you know this! and your the only one i trust to make it. oh and to the blood drinker....... i only respect ONE vamp.
Back to top Go down
billsykes
Bill Sykes.....He'll shove that Shillelagh up ya shithole
billsykes

Number of posts : 2066

PostSubject: Re: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 5:29 pm

Nice to have you with us Bruva Fayel, Your very welcome Very Happy

Im also one of Gods Soldiers comrade dwarf

BillSykes animal
Back to top Go down
Fayel
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

PostSubject: Re: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 5:36 pm

good to hear this bill. we will need all the help we can get when the shit hits the fan......
and thanx for the welcome.
Back to top Go down
billsykes
billsykes

PostSubject: Re: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 5:54 pm

No worries Bruv we deffo singing from the same hymn book if you know what i mean! Wink dwarf Very Happy

BillSykes animal
Back to top Go down
Fayel
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

PostSubject: Re: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 6:27 pm

well thats even better to hear..... so do you have your idea of a date? im still hoping for 2012.
Back to top Go down
billsykes
billsykes

PostSubject: Re: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 7:33 pm

Not sure of the exact year Bruv but i deffo know its on its way Twisted Evil

BillSykes animal
Back to top Go down
SINZA
WEAPONEER
WEAPONEER
SINZA

Number of posts : 3416

PostSubject: Re: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 7:47 pm

Hey!

Glad to have ya aboard!

NONE of us here are terrorist...just your basic males who like cool toys. That's it.

Yes these things are weapons and designed as such, but the reality is most of us will not be in a war armed with arm blades and wrist flamethrowers.
They are just toys. As people play with guns on a gun range, throw knives at targets, shoot arrows, these are toys in the same sence of intent.

Guys, I'd really rather keep the 'terrorist' word off the forum if we can. Just a good idea all around.

Fayel, welcome. Let us know if you have any questions, we'll try and do our best. Oh yeah, don't mind Bludgott, he's young, german, strange, but he's harmless and entertaining.

The Shit Hitting the Fan...Far as I know it's gonna be mid Dec of 2012. If it hasn't happened before that it should happen then.
I didn't believe in the '2000' scare, but if you read enough, watch enough history...and put together a look at the BIGGER PICTURE...yeah..dec 2012.
Have your shit ready. Seriously...just in case.
Did you know that they have done studies. If the power goes out and does not come back on.

It takes three weeks before people start to run out of food, gas, water, supplies, and patience. Then they start killing each other for needed supplies.

3 weeks - 21 day - How much food, water, gas, supplies do you have if the power went out today, right now?!?!?
Back to top Go down
http://www.sinzaknives.com
Strickin
BladeMonger
BladeMonger
Strickin

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 7:52 pm

SINZA wrote:
Hey!

Glad to have ya aboard!

NONE of us here are terrorist...just your basic males who like cool toys. That's it.

Yes these things are weapons and designed as such, but the reality is most of us will not be in a war armed with arm blades and wrist flamethrowers.
They are just toys. As people play with guns on a gun range, throw knives at targets, shoot arrows, these are toys in the same sence of intent.

Guys, I'd really rather keep the 'terrorist' word off the forum if we can. Just a good idea all around.

Fayel, welcome. Let us know if you have any questions, we'll try and do our best. Oh yeah, don't mind Bludgott, he's young, german, strange, but he's harmless and entertaining.

The Shit Hitting the Fan...Far as I know it's gonna be mid Dec of 2012. If it hasn't happened before that it should happen then.
I didn't believe in the '2000' scare, but if you read enough, watch enough history...and put together a look at the BIGGER PICTURE...yeah..dec 2012.
Have your shit ready. Seriously...just in case.
Did you know that they have done studies. If the power goes out and does not come back on.

It takes three weeks before people start to run out of food, gas, water, supplies, and patience. Then they start killing each other for needed supplies.

3 weeks - 21 day - How much food, water, gas, supplies do you have if the power went out today, right now?!?!?

Jeez, if your say it like that then I'm as you say "fucked". I have no real knives (besides a little one) and no guns at all. I need to start producing lethal weapons now!
Back to top Go down
billsykes
billsykes

PostSubject: Re: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 8:59 pm

:lol!: yeah we love you BG but please keep the F away from MY JUGULAR! Neutral Wink Laughing cheers

BillSykes animal
Back to top Go down
Fayel
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

PostSubject: thanx for the welcome people!   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 9th 2008, 9:01 pm

i hear ya..... but you never know, when the shit hits the fan(shtf), your standard weapon SHOULD be a blade of some sort..... i dont think a gun is going to be what takes down the bigger picture stuff. you know its a good thing that we have our "toys" lol, im glad oraeus showed me this forum...... real good info from what ive seen and everyone who places stuff on here seem to have there shit together. its those people who are going to be the best help....... if there still here. thats for them to decide. the sword oraeus is makin me is going to be my main weapon. but thanx for the welcome everyone and lets create the best we can. oh and i really agree with the not using the word terrorist...... thats all we who are plannin a fight need is the cia, fbi, ect on our ass.
Back to top Go down
sata
BladeMonger
BladeMonger
sata

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeFebruary 10th 2008, 11:56 am

Welcome to the forum Fayel!!
Hope you will have fun and can bring some new ideas!!

Damn it Damn it Damn it 3ups for fayel!! Damn it Damn it Damn it

-saTa
Back to top Go down
gogerman541
New Guy
New Guy

Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: yo   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2008, 9:54 pm

dude my house is like an arsenal I've been making blades since i was like 10 and been selling them for a wile so i got the money thing going good for me, still i prefer a trade over anything...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum   fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fayel abysu verror at your service.........new to the forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SINZA - Exotic Automatic -Exotic Weapon Design & Construction :: Exotic Automatic Weapon Design :: Welcome to the forum - Please read the rules first.-
Jump to: