» Machine gun knife sheath
by Genklen February 4th 2017, 8:01 pm

» Paper truncheon
by Genklen December 6th 2016, 4:00 pm

» Morningstar against clown
by Genklen December 6th 2016, 3:33 pm

» Power of sling
by Genklen June 17th 2016, 7:07 pm

» Nailing playing card, and blindfolder throwing knife.
by Genklen April 6th 2016, 5:01 pm

» Nailed (thrown)milk carton to the "wall"
by Genklen March 11th 2016, 8:03 pm

» Rubber Knuckle-Duster
by Genklen March 5th 2016, 5:22 pm

» Neck knife throwing
by Genklen February 13th 2016, 6:20 pm

» Can the pliers be used as a knuckle duster?
by Genklen January 29th 2016, 6:12 pm

» Offical Swedish army slingshot
by Genklen December 23rd 2015, 12:54 pm

» My Collapsible Staff
by serafim December 7th 2015, 4:31 pm

» Knife throwing with leg
by Genklen November 16th 2015, 8:24 pm

» Belt buckle weapon
by Genklen September 22nd 2015, 3:42 pm

» Toyota car jack; weapon?
by Genklen July 10th 2015, 6:43 pm

» JIPPO-Catapult
by Genklen May 14th 2015, 5:15 pm

» Age and Location
by KVLT April 20th 2015, 4:10 am

» Medieval Soldier's armarments
by Wolfie January 21st 2015, 10:54 pm

» Machinegun War Hammer
by ChaosDragon August 24th 2014, 6:55 pm

» Can 8 euros be used as a weapon?
by Genklen July 13th 2014, 7:24 pm

» Diagram of Atemi
by Alvendam May 7th 2014, 10:07 am

» Knife Throwing Championships 2013!!
by SINZA March 6th 2014, 9:22 am

» Hello all.
by AkuroAdenn February 28th 2014, 4:47 pm

» Hi everyone.
by ChaosDragon February 22nd 2014, 8:28 pm

» Maori Taiaha
by Chasing-Butterflies December 31st 2013, 9:24 pm

» Hey all!
by mozza December 18th 2013, 8:37 am

» Bonechakus + Other BONE WEAPONRY
by mozza December 18th 2013, 8:01 am

» Alice Cooper & Throwing Knives
by DogMachine December 17th 2013, 12:50 am

» Hello All!
by LightShroudShadow November 10th 2013, 9:30 pm

» Intro and Sneek Peek at new build
by DogMachine October 31st 2013, 6:30 am

» Practicalities of the AC Hidden Blade
by ChaosDragon October 22nd 2013, 4:24 am

» Paintboy360olie's hidden blade
by tokeupblowup October 3rd 2013, 10:30 am

» APOLOGY
by ChaosDragon September 21st 2013, 6:17 am

» Quick Introduction
by Abberance August 29th 2013, 9:39 pm

» Slinging "bola" chains
by Genklen June 3rd 2013, 4:45 pm

» The Assassin Extension Knife
by Mark Adams May 26th 2013, 6:37 am

» Forum Noobie
by jerryk25 April 30th 2013, 1:46 pm

» 9" nails as ammo: New slingshot pumpgun!
by shayl33ninjapro189 April 18th 2013, 7:12 am

» At last. A pumpgun slingshot tutorial.
by JohnSully April 4th 2013, 4:20 am

» My Handcarved, Butterfly Warclubs {plural}
by Chasing-Butterflies March 28th 2013, 2:35 am

» Shooting Chainsaws with the slingshot
by Genklen February 19th 2013, 1:23 pm

» Hello I Joined the Forum Today Jan. 11, 2013
by john6553 February 1st 2013, 10:53 pm

» I'm new :o shocker!
by NoaIsumi January 16th 2013, 1:46 am

» Greetings!
by NegativePower December 31st 2012, 10:57 pm

» 2012 Knife-Throwing Competition
by Genklen December 29th 2012, 6:02 pm

» How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps
by Wolfie December 27th 2012, 2:32 am

» My Taiaha in progress
by RedneckNinja December 13th 2012, 10:04 pm

» Greetings
by Chasing-Butterflies December 13th 2012, 12:47 pm

» - Deleted -
by Guest November 19th 2012, 1:36 am

Share | 

Greetings all at sinza!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
fuzzyrugman
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

Number of posts : 21

PostSubject: Greetings all at sinza!   December 23rd 2011, 10:23 pm

I am Fuzziest ultimatist zionistically zanny yammering redunantly ugly goofy manic asshole.....now. or fuzzyrugman for short.

pleased to meet ya'll! I joined up long time ago when I got the insane urge to make a xiphoid. but after the swift decline of the Assassins creed series I started looking into armor making, leather crafting is my focus at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Irianthul
Death Dealer
Death Dealer

Number of posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all at sinza!   December 25th 2011, 10:14 am

Welcome for joining in! Looking forward to see some of your stuff soon!

Although I do have to say that you're not going to make many friends here with saying that the AC series suck Razz But, your opinion I guess.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Blade
XIPHOID MASTER
XIPHOID MASTER

Number of posts : 1052

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all at sinza!   December 25th 2011, 10:38 am

Welcome to the forums, just a few things before you start up!

fuzzyrugman wrote:

Pleased to meet ya'll! I joined up long time ago when I got the insane urge to make a xiphoid. But after the swift decline of the Assassins Creed series I started looking into armor making, leather crafting is my focus at the moment.

Please remember to capitalize the letters at the start of a sentence! I corrected the mistakes in your above post.

Also remember to check out the rules etc, a link can be found in my signature, read up everything there and you're ready to go.

Can I ask, how do you feel the series has declined? I know it's a bit off-topic, but why do you think this? Very Happy

Welcome

H-B
Xiphoid Death
Back to top Go down
jinmissouri
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all at sinza!   December 25th 2011, 12:22 pm

Hi all jinmissouri here!!! Great site! Anyone figured out how to drill a straight lined up hole yet? Whats the easiest way without buying a drillpress? P.M me PLEASE.
Thanks all,
Jinmissouri
Back to top Go down
fuzzyrugman
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all at sinza!   December 27th 2011, 8:41 am

In the fourth installment, AC:Revelations. After almost beating the game in a couple days time I started feeling the urge I was playing a more complex, yet vuage verison of its predecessor, AC:Brotherhood. I mean after putting the amazing graphic detail and hook blade fun aside. I felt like I put more time and effort into Brotherhood and even more so in AC2. I took the time into plotting out assainations instead of just running lobbing a gernade or calling in my cronies to dispatch them. I felt the story lines were way better constructed in all of the games up until Revelations where they kind of went lax. Yet I could be biased in this due to my conditioned belief that most games lose their depth when they pump out highly regarded multiplayer.
Hands down AC2 Demanded a thuroughly made plot. AC:B had a slight distraction with the assassin guild system and and the amusing fight club mini game. AC:R you had to juggle a even more complex international system where you had to keep sending people back to certian countries to make sure it didnt go into chaos even after beefing up your security there like you were a paranoid schizophrenic. Then the tower defense mini game...wtf are you doing here?! It was fun and all but it seemed to be a random kick in the balls in regards to the flow in the game.

I just realized I am probably gonna be late for work so I\'ll finish this when I get time. Cheers all!
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Blade
XIPHOID MASTER
XIPHOID MASTER

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all at sinza!   December 27th 2011, 9:40 am

That's because they're trying to fit in with the 2012 storyline, so these two games were kind of fillers. I did a play through AC2 the other day, and compared to Revelations, it's no-where near as good. Obviously the story-line is better, but the mission structures feel so much better!

H-B
Xiphoid Death
Back to top Go down
eted1811
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all at sinza!   December 27th 2011, 10:21 am

Have you seen the trailer of an Indian movie that called, err.. Veladyum something. I laughed when the hero is wearing the combination of AC and AC2 outfit.

And oh, welcome to the forum fuzzyrugman.

Last edited by eted1811 on December 27th 2011, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding missing word.)
Back to top Go down
Lupenstein
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all at sinza!   December 27th 2011, 3:24 pm

Welcome to the forum.
I myself (guilt aside, as this thread has been somewhat Assassin converted) am a great fan of the AC series. But I've been somewhat judgmental of late, this may well be to growing up, or it may be to the actual decrease in quality. But one of the most infuriating things in Creed Revelations is the voices. Altair has now had three different voice actors in as many games(Yes, including the PSP), he now sounds like someone doing a particularly bad middle-eastern accent with the intention of sounding like a snake. "I am Altair Massssssster Assssasssssin", it's ruined that bad ass arrogance that he had, and as such half of the character. Not only that, playing with some good earphones you can hear the voice actors echo, times when they should be whispering they in fact shout. A good example of this is when Yusuf shows you how to use the bombs, "SEE THEY CAN'T RESIST!!!", with all due respect Yusuf, shut the f'k up.
The hookblade's fun, but I hope they don't over develop the hidden blades, there'll be a point when there's just too much gear attached to the wrist to be practical; joys of an entire armory on each wrist aside.
Then there's a few problems with game-play, the flow of the battle has dropped a little since Brotherhood, some of the actions are a bit jerky. But otherwise, it's somewhat good.
But alas, they've through a little too many things into the game-play. Tower-defense, portal-esque minigames and the likes. I enjoy them, but I'm sure not everyone is an avid fan of the Warcraft 3 Tower defense games like myself. The punishments for missing timing and failing the mini-game is minimal, as if it doesn't matter in the slightest.

These flaws, in my opinion, do in no way ruin the game. If I had to rate it I'd have to give it 95% Being Brotherhood>Revelations>AC 2 in order of preference.
Still it's a game I've not thoroughly explored, I intend to play it through completely, data fragments and all. Otherwise I can't quite justify my collection of game memorabilia, and it is a game that I think is brilliant.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Blade
XIPHOID MASTER
XIPHOID MASTER

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all at sinza!   December 27th 2011, 3:28 pm

Lupenstein wrote:
Altair has now had three different voice actors in as many games(Yes, including the PSP)

You do know the AC1 voice actor and Revelations voice actor are the same guy? And the voice actor I believe is actually Arabic (Don't quote me on that) and that was his normal accent. (Again, don't quote me.)

But other than that, fair points man. Very Happy

H-B
Xiphoid Death
Back to top Go down
Lupenstein
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all at sinza!   December 27th 2011, 6:03 pm

Linky: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr-d5lUN9Lk
And then in revelations he develops a lissssssssp, overplays the accent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Ma-ePlhs4&feature=related

Though I'll admit, I didn't know it was the same guy, or remember the voices sounding so similar. But there's still the lisp :/

The newer pronunciation is somewhat more realistic, but it just bugs me when things like that change, though as I've said, I think it affects the actual game very little.
With that said, I'm off to go slay some Byzantines.
I appreciate the correction.
Back to top Go down
Hidden-Blade
XIPHOID MASTER
XIPHOID MASTER

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all at sinza!   December 28th 2011, 8:38 am

Well, people complained when he didn't have an Arabic accent, then they complain when he does have an Arabic accent! Hehe, I do love killing tons of Janissaries with Yusuf's Kjil!

H-B
Xiphoid Death
Back to top Go down
fuzzyrugman
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all at sinza!   December 29th 2011, 10:20 am

You can't blame the voice actors for their slightly exaggerated accents! You blame the animus! Remeber in AC1 lucy stated it correlate languages to what you'd understand. Though in my opinion Altiar AC1 and Altiar AC:R did not quite sound the same to me. Then again I could be expecting Altair, Ezio, and Desmond to all sound alike minus the jesery shore n brooklyn accents.
Back to top Go down
fuzzyrugman
BladeMonger
BladeMonger

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all at sinza!   December 29th 2011, 10:29 am

but relating back to the jist of the thread. Hidden-blade is correct with his statement.

Quote :
That's because they're trying to fit in with the 2012 storyline, so these two games were kind of fillers.

I wasn't sure about brotherhood exactly being a filler though. It seemed to be rather detailed in comparison. AC:R I very much true as it pretty much states its just a game to tie up loose ends. But common! SPOILERCouldn't of had a more climatic ending for Ezio than him just signing his retirement papers?! I mean go through all the hassle of collecting keys just to end with "Oh yeah, I'm prettymuch just a simple pager relaying a message to you!" Couldn't we of had something a little more climatic? But perhaps thats my love of Ezio speaking. It made me sad to think with all his badassery couldn't we have left him off in a more fulfilled fashion? Or maybe have gone back to Rome to see him pass the torch since that was more or less his base of operations? SPOILER!!! I suppose that was the reasoning for the embers video. Gives you more of a literal ending for Ezio.
Back to top Go down
Irianthul
Death Dealer
Death Dealer

Number of posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all at sinza!   December 29th 2011, 3:44 pm

Well, Fuzzyrugman, I actually thought that it was pretty darn epic and climatic.
Spoiler:

But, also, for all of you guys, here's a link I'm pretty sure that you'll all enjoy. I certainly did Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings all at sinza!   

Back to top Go down

Greetings all at sinza!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SINZA - Exotic Automatic -Exotic Weapon Design & Construction :: Exotic Automatic Weapon Design :: Welcome to the forum - Please read the rules first.-
Jump to: