Forum Terms of service
The moderators and administrators of this forum will do their best to delete or edit any reprehensible messages that may be posted on the forum. You acknowledge that all messages posted on this forum express the opinion of their respective authors, and do not necessarily reflect the position of the moderators and administrators.
In order to ensure the moderation of this forum, any message violating the preceding provisions may be edited or deleted without notice by the moderators and administrators of the forum. Any abuse may also be sanctioned by banning or deleting the user account. We reserve the right to inform your access provider and/or the judicial authorities of any malicious behaviour.
This forum may send you electronic messages (e-mail), such as activity notifications, or newsletters, sent by Forumotion or by an administrator of this forum. You can choose in your profile preferences to receive or not each of these messages. Click on the button 'I Agree to these terms' below :
- You acknowledge that you have read these rules in their entirety ;
- You agree to comply fully with this rules ;
- You grant moderators of this forum the right to delete, move or edit any topic at any time. VERY IMPORTANT:! DO NOT LIE ABOUT your DO NOT LIE!! AGE, your BACKGROUND, your LOCATION, WHAT YOU HAVE MADE in the past, any MARTIAL ARTS experience you may have had or ANYTHING. We deal with a lot of sensitive issues in this forum and the last thing we need are LIARS and GAMES... We will treat you based on how mature you are, not how old you are. So please keep it real! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. KEEP THINGS SAFE!: Yes, we talk about a lot of potentially dangerous things in this forum, but there are both safe and unsafe ways of doing anything. We want everyone to take the safe route. Please do not post or suggest anything to anyone that is ILLEGAL or UNSAFE! If you are unsure of the safest way to do something, please ASK! BEFORE YOU ASK QUESTIONS: Please USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION! AND LOOK THROUGH AND READ THE EXISTING THREADS ON THE TOPIC! We get tired tired seeing questions that have already been answered in the same post. If we see questions that show you are not reading... we may delete your questions. BEFORE YOU POST: Please pay attention to what people have said before you in the thread. THOROUGHLY READ THE WHOLE THREAD, and post IN KIND and ON TOPIC. Please try to keep the threads relevant.
Finally, please read the thread entitled:
READ ME FIRST!!. There are additional guidelines in there that will help you stay on the right side of the law, as well as of this forums administrators... Please don't make us angry. You won't like us when we are angry... Members must be 16 years old or older to join this forum. New Members must read and follow our rules.
Exotic Automatic 10-Rules
These established rules are here to improve our forum to help reduce the amount of forum trash we receive. This makes it easier for YOU to find the information you are looking for.
Rule #0. Don't Lie!!!
We can tell when you lie and it pisses us off! Simple as that. When you talk a load of shit you may get away with it for a bit but we are older and smarter and we can smell Bullshit fairly easy. I hate liars. Talk a big story and we're gonna ask for pictures, we want proof. Take your lies, false stories, and bullshit dreams somewhere else. We will not be merciful.
1.Read the forum before asking your question.
Read the 'Quick Links', 'Sticky', and 'Important' post first.
If you are posting a question, has it already been answered? Try using the search feature to save everyone some time.
The most common questions are answered in the QUICK LINK post found on the left.
2.Keep your posts understandable
(easily readable basically) Spelling and grammar must be acceptable.Use capitalization correctly (no all caps or lack of caps).Use punctuation and contractions correctly. Start with a capital letter and end with a punctuation mark.
I DO NOT WANT TO BE GRAMMAR POLICE. I understand that many of you are used to texting, this isn't the place for it. If you are going to write here please do it right. It's easy....start with a capital, end with a punctuation mark, use commas and apostrophes, use spell check if you can't spell.
The point of writing something is to get your thoughts across. Bad grammar makes you look stupid, and none of us want that....and that brings us to our next point.
3. I have a VERY low tolerance for TEXT SPEAK.
I'd rather not see it.
lrn 2 spel rite uno tring 2 reed dis crap is fkd a wayst ofmy tym
You text on your phone. On the forum you type, please do it correctly.
4.Banned Topics - DO NOT POST!
Bombs, Blinding powders, explosives, chemicals, abuse, violence. Our weapons are art & toys, if it can not be played with it does not belong on this forum. Do not post about these topics, there are PLENTY of other websites that have that information, no need to copy it here. Not what we deal with.
5. Post pictures and not the link to the picture.
We have a link that shows how to post pictures, so post them if you can. Not the link.This goes to videos too, post the video before the link if you can. Use the 'EMBED' code.
Post pictures and not the link to the picture.
6. Don't be a dick. Kinda simple.
Be courteous. Respect others. Argue with the post, not the poster.
It's ok to be sarcastic or a bit of a smart-ass. That's all in fun to a degree. But don't be mean. If you feel the need to tell someone they did something 'wrong' then be a adult about it and don't be a jerk.
7. We DO NOT discuss shipping or how to ship illegal items in the mail.
That will get everybody in a mess we don't want to think about. We do not discuss ways to get around the system such as using private carriers like UPS and such. Stay Clean.
Don't talk about mailing illegal things, just ask someone their address and say "I want to send you something" DON'T EVER SAY "Hey, I want to send you some switchblades" Please, for you...for me, keep it off the forum. We don't want to go to jail for anything.
Is what you are posting about illegal? Is what you are building illegal? Are you breaking the law?
We do not encourage members to break laws. If you are building switchblades, whether for hand or strapped to your arm, understand the laws of your area. Many areas do not allow any kind of automatic blade. If you make a automatic wristblade for your own safety don't strap it on and leave your house, any cop will just shoot first.
9.Post quality, not quantity. Make your post worth it.
If you're gonna tell us about something, if you can, don't just post a link. Post a BUNCH of pictures, lots of info, and the video too. Tell us about it. Give us as much info as you can, make it a great post full of pictures, links, lots of info, everything you can. Make it a post people will be talking about!
10. Do what your Admin say.
Sinza, Phyreblade, Bill Sykes, Shadowhound...even Jerryk25. If they tell you something it was for a reason. Jerry knows what he's talking about, so if Jerry say it it's more than likely true. Me, Sinza, I'll tell you what to do, Phyreblade will say it in a nicer way, and Bill will say it in a funny way. Shadowhound will put you in your place with lots of color. Either way we are the ones who make this place so if you enjoy being here please follow our simple rules. We'll do our best to answer your questions and help you any way we can. Nice trade huh?
Please remember, this is a PRIVATE forum. Public to join, Private to stay. Your membership is by choice of the ones in charge.
THIS IS YOUR WARNING: If you break the rules you might get a warning or if it's considered serious enough you might just be banned without notice.
We don't have time to babysit people who choose to not follow the rules.
Consider this your warning. If you get banned don't say we didn't warn you.
Now on to the FUN part!
We're glad to have you here! Please learn a lot and build something cool to show us!
Welcome and Enjoy!