SINZA - Exotic Automatic -Exotic Weapon Design & Construction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SINZA - Exotic Automatic -Exotic Weapon Design & Construction

Discussion & Design of Mechanics for Automatic Bladed Weapons & Exotic Gear

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Age and Location
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby David8 June 10th 2018, 12:07 pm

» Don't try this at home!
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen April 15th 2018, 5:53 pm

» Power of sling
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen October 5th 2017, 6:35 pm

» Smash with a Phantom skull ring
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen April 29th 2017, 2:27 pm

» Knife Atlatl
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen March 14th 2017, 1:30 pm

» Machine gun knife sheath
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen February 4th 2017, 8:01 pm

» Paper truncheon
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen December 6th 2016, 4:00 pm

» Morningstar against clown
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen December 6th 2016, 3:33 pm

» Nailing playing card, and blindfolder throwing knife.
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen April 6th 2016, 5:01 pm

» Nailed (thrown)milk carton to the "wall"
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen March 11th 2016, 8:03 pm

» Rubber Knuckle-Duster
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen March 5th 2016, 5:22 pm

» Neck knife throwing
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen February 13th 2016, 6:20 pm

» Can the pliers be used as a knuckle duster?
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen January 29th 2016, 6:12 pm

» Offical Swedish army slingshot
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen December 23rd 2015, 12:54 pm

» My Collapsible Staff
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby serafim December 7th 2015, 4:31 pm

» Knife throwing with leg
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen November 16th 2015, 8:24 pm

» Belt buckle weapon
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen September 22nd 2015, 3:42 pm

» Toyota car jack; weapon?
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen July 10th 2015, 6:43 pm

» JIPPO-Catapult
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen May 14th 2015, 5:15 pm

» Medieval Soldier's armarments
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Wolfie January 21st 2015, 10:54 pm

» Machinegun War Hammer
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby ChaosDragon August 24th 2014, 6:55 pm

» Can 8 euros be used as a weapon?
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen July 13th 2014, 7:24 pm

» Diagram of Atemi
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Guest May 7th 2014, 10:07 am

» Knife Throwing Championships 2013!!
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby SINZA March 6th 2014, 9:22 am

» Hello all.
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby AkuroAdenn February 28th 2014, 4:47 pm

» Hi everyone.
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby ChaosDragon February 22nd 2014, 8:28 pm

» Maori Taiaha
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Chasing-Butterflies December 31st 2013, 9:24 pm

» Hey all!
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby mozza December 18th 2013, 8:37 am

» Bonechakus + Other BONE WEAPONRY
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby mozza December 18th 2013, 8:01 am

» Alice Cooper & Throwing Knives
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby DogMachine December 17th 2013, 12:50 am

» Hello All!
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby LightShroudShadow November 10th 2013, 9:30 pm

» Intro and Sneek Peek at new build
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby DogMachine October 31st 2013, 6:30 am

» Practicalities of the AC Hidden Blade
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby ChaosDragon October 22nd 2013, 4:24 am

» Paintboy360olie's hidden blade
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby tokeupblowup October 3rd 2013, 10:30 am

» APOLOGY
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby ChaosDragon September 21st 2013, 6:17 am

» Quick Introduction
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Abberance August 29th 2013, 9:39 pm

» Slinging "bola" chains
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen June 3rd 2013, 4:45 pm

» The Assassin Extension Knife
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Mark Adams May 26th 2013, 6:37 am

» Forum Noobie
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby jerryk25 April 30th 2013, 1:46 pm

» 9" nails as ammo: New slingshot pumpgun!
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby shayl33ninjapro189 April 18th 2013, 7:12 am

» At last. A pumpgun slingshot tutorial.
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby JohnSully April 4th 2013, 4:20 am

» My Handcarved, Butterfly Warclubs {plural}
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Chasing-Butterflies March 28th 2013, 2:35 am

» Shooting Chainsaws with the slingshot
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen February 19th 2013, 1:23 pm

» Hello I Joined the Forum Today Jan. 11, 2013
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby john6553 February 1st 2013, 10:53 pm

» I'm new :o shocker!
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby NoaIsumi January 16th 2013, 1:46 am

» Greetings!
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby NegativePower December 31st 2012, 10:57 pm

» 2012 Knife-Throwing Competition
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Genklen December 29th 2012, 6:02 pm

» How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Wolfie December 27th 2012, 2:32 am

» My Taiaha in progress
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby RedneckNinja December 13th 2012, 10:04 pm

» Greetings
How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeby Chasing-Butterflies December 13th 2012, 12:47 pm

How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfie
Puppy
Puppy
Wolfie

Number of posts : 1538

How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Empty
PostSubject: How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps   How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2012, 10:02 pm

If you are really serious about saving your life these two secret Buddhist techniques will save your life.

Step one, When your life is threatened take out your knife and calmly cut your palm.
Step two, in a loud clear voice say "I have aids" and hold your knife at the ready.

If someone plans on getting into a knife fight with you they understand how likely it is they will get cut. A single nick of an aids blade is a slow and painful death sentence. The thought of that is more than enough to defuse almost any situation safely. A knife fight with someone hiv positive is suicide.

This simple bluff could save your life and a lot of time and effort in trials and appeals.
Back to top Go down
RedneckNinja
Xiphoid Fanatic
Xiphoid Fanatic
RedneckNinja

Number of posts : 122
Location : Way back up in the country, back in the hills, down in the hollows where the folks are real

PostSubject: Re: How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps   How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeDecember 24th 2012, 10:42 pm

Deleted because I thought better of what I said earlier, although I still hold the same perspective Very Happy

Last edited by RedneckNinja on December 25th 2012, 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Superchickin86
Assassin
Assassin
Superchickin86

Number of posts : 676

PostSubject: Re: How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps   How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeDecember 25th 2012, 1:49 am

Uh oh, Ninja. Now your funny comment is going to have all our more serious forum members up in arms about gun laws and such! Razz Batten down the hatches!
Back to top Go down
SINZA
WEAPONEER
WEAPONEER
SINZA

Number of posts : 3416

PostSubject: Re: How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps   How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeDecember 26th 2012, 8:28 pm

So.....

Saying you have AIDS is a 'secret Buddhist technique'?

And...
"When your life is threatened take out your knife and calmly cut your palm..."

I have to disagree.
For one thing, there are no 'knife fights'. Read the section on bladed combat and you'll understand.
Never cut yourself, just don't.
Don't bluff. Someone will always call you on it.
Never pull out your weapon until you are going to use it. Pulling out your knife and cutting your hand does two things: It shows that you are armed and takes away the very important element of surprise. It also injures yourself unnecessarily. It's not going to look 'badass' or 'scary' and the bluff of AIDS will most likely not be believed. Just my OPINION.

Better to be confident.
Don't look like a victim, don't look or act weak. Don't look or act scared, even if you are. Carry a weapon and know how to use it, but don't think that just showing it to someone will stop anything. That will only make them go get a gun.

If you carry a WEAPON for defence then never let them see it until it's too late! In places where real knife battles happen, prison, you'll never see the blade that kills you. You'll feel it long before you ever see it.
Know your weapon. Be it a knife, bat, gun, rock, whatever...KNOW YOUR WEAPON! Get the feel for it, play with it, know what it feels like in the dark. You should be the master of your weapon. Make it feel like a extension of your hand. Know how to USE your weapon. Practice shooting, or stabbing, or hitting...whatever it is it does you NO GOOD to carry it if you don't TRAIN on how to use it.
Carrying a knife will not help you if you have no understanding of what it takes to really cut/slash/stab. If you don't know how to move, don't know how to defend, and don't know how to attack then you might as well just have a sharpened pencil in your hand.
KNOW your weapon. Practice drawing it quickly. Practice the quick kill strikes. Drop it and learn how to pick it up quickly...just in case it happens. Make it a object that you are VERY familiar with.

Knowledge and training will save your life. So get some...and do some.

Always have a plan B, they might just call your bluff.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.

How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Tumblr_mbql1gsRFP1qa2qwuo1_500

Take it seriously, it's not meant to be a joke.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sinzaknives.com
JohnSully
Weapons Master
Weapons Master
JohnSully

Number of posts : 347

PostSubject: Re: How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps   How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2012, 12:55 am

or you could bring around a shringe!
i know that in my old school, some teachers created a rumor that there was someone at Zirca( the club which many of my classmates went too) poking random people with AIDs blood
Pretty scary stuff! At least.... to me it is....
unless someone here can tell me that it is impossible to catch the virus like that
Back to top Go down
Wolfie
Puppy
Puppy
Wolfie

Number of posts : 1538

PostSubject: Re: How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps   How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitimeDecember 27th 2012, 2:32 am

I was just joking Very Happy About the time I mentioned it was a secret Buddhist technique I thought people would understand this was a lighthearted thread making fun of "knife fighting" threads.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps   How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to win every knife fight you are in in 2 steps
Page 1 of 1